Personal tax returns

Income tax self-assessment return service

If you’re self-employed, have multiple sources of income or earn more than £100,000 a year, you need to complete a tax return. It needs to be filed with HMRC by midnight 31 January – and if it’s not, you could end up paying various penalties and fines.

It’s a major cause of stress for many sole traders and high-earners and a lot of people end up putting it off to the last minute. People worry about entering the wrong information on HMRC’s online form and that’s understandable. There are lots of questions to answer and some of them are pretty confusing.

DB Accounting clients don’t have to worry about this because they get it done for them, quickly and efficiently. Knowing the ins-and-outs of the tax system in detail means we can also make sure you claim all the allowances you’re entitled to, bringing down your tax bill overall and making sure you get any rebate you’re owed.

If HMRC does have any questions, we’ll field those for you, too, making sure that experience is no more time consuming or stressful than it needs to be.

  • Tax calculations completed.
  • Online self-assessment forms filled in.
  • Submission of returns to HMRC.
  • Support with any follow-up queries.

Give us a call or send us an email


Relaxed conversation


Down-to-earth prices


Straightforward sign-up

Our clients seem pretty happy with the work we do.

“Dan has been amazing he has gone out of his way to set up our new business website/ business account / tax returns. Thoroughly recommend, very friendly and easy to talk to and goes out of his way to help with everything. Thank you so much Dan - you’ve taken the stress out of everything”

Karen | Sparkle & Press

Daniel Bullock is licensed and regulated by AAT under licence number 1002705